Research on Dyscalculia is going on all over the world.
See the research subpages highlighting scientific findings on the causes of dyscalculia.
If you have a dyscalculia study to publicize, email the details to be listed below.
Ongoing studies accepting participants:
(1) Math Brain Project at Stanford University
(2) University of Wisconsin-Madison's (Dyscalculia & Neuroimaging) Educational Neuroscience Lab
(3) Vanderbilt University's Cognitive & Educational Neuroscience Lab
(5) Philidelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine- School Psychology- Dr. James B. Hale
(6) University of Washington- School Psychology- Dr. Virginia Berninger
(8) INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit, Paris, France
(9) University of Melbourne- School of Psychological Sciences - Research Labs
(10) University College London - Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
(11) Institute for Math Learning (Germany) http://www.zahlbegriff.de/
(12) University of Missouri-Columbia, Dr. David Geary
(13) University of Virginia- School of Education - Dr. Daniel Berch
(14) University of Cincinnati (Ohio) http://cech.uc.edu/centers/arlitt/research_publications/dlsrc.html
(15) University of Western Ontario - Numerical Cognition Laboratory (London, Ontario, Canada) - Dr. Daniel Ansari