A list of college scholarships for students with learning disabilities will load below. There are also a few scholarships for students wishing to study about learning disabilities. These scholarships are competitive.
- Joseph James Morelli Scholarship for those with dyslexia, dyscalculia, and dysgraphia (2018). The Morelli Story.
- Scholarship Guide for Women from the American Association of University Women (2016).
- $1,000 Dyslexia Scholarship from Law Firm of Judd S. Nemiro in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. (2016)
- Learning Ally's Scholarship for Dyslexics: The Marion Huber Learning Through Listening (LTL) Awards (Deadline April 30)
- Learning Ally's Mary P. Oenslager Scholastic Achievement Awards (SAA)
- Varsity Tutors $200 per month Scholarship
- LA Tutors $500 per month Scholarship for innovators