Substitution & Waiver Guide
Ways to Meet Quantitative Reasoning Requirements
Many colleges have programs or classes for non-math, or non-science majors to satisfy their quantitative reasoning GER (General Education Requirements) requirements. Some programs are listed below.
(3) Stanford University: Introduction to Mathematical Thinking
(4) Princeton University: Math 198
Useful Fictions: How and why mathematics is developed and then changes the world.
(5) University of California - Berkley.
(6) Yale University's list of courses (without prerequisites)
(7) The ADAA Law - basis for course waivers and substitutions