(1) College Disability Documentation Requirements from AHEAD (Association on Higher Education and Disability, April 2012)
(2) Documentation Guidance from Yale University's Center for Dyslexia and Creativity, Policy & Advocacy page (July 2010)
(2) Evaluation, Identification, and Eligibility Criteria for Students with Specific Learning Disabilities
from The Learning Disabilities Association (LDA).
(3) State Eligibility Requirements for Specific Learning Disabilities
from InForm and ProjectForum.org by by Eileen M. Ahearn, Ph.D. (2008).
(NJ) New Jersey Guidelines for Specific Learning Disability Documentation for College (2000)
(WI) WI's Specific Learning Disability Rule: Technical Guide for Determining Eligibility (2012)
from WI Dept. of Ed.
(4) Differential Diagnosis and Treatment for Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, OWL LD and Dyscalculia
(presentation) by Professor Virginia Berninger at the University of Washington-Seattle.